I The need for change (14.30-15.05h)
- Introduction - Roderik van Grieken (moderator)
- Interviews - Christoph Wanner and Tom Oostrom
- Patients telling their story in a short film - Wim Sipma, Henning Søndergaard, William Withers and Fiona Loud
- Impact kidney disease on patients and society - Raymond Vanholder
II Inspiration (15.05-16.05h)
- An international roadmap for Innovative RRT - Murray Sheldon
- The successful cancer lobby - Anna Prokupkova
- From a portable to a regenerated kidney, a moonshot strategy - Clemens van Blitterswijk
- Short interviews with stakeholders
III Action (16.05-16.45h)
- In small groups: based on the recommendations of the speakers, participants will discuss, prioritize and make them concrete.
- Plenary: formulation of conclusions and next steps under guidance of the moderator.